Friday, February 27, 2009

bck.

Yo guys!i'm back again!
I think today's excursion to the civic district quite fun lehh.i quite scared when we go to the SUPEREME COURT coz they sae cnt bring handphone go inside in case we take photos.zzz lame la.Stupid seyy.i tot must let them keep handphone so i take out then mdm betty chan sae no need.WTF!!!so i put inside my bag again.then when we went inside the courtroom it was damn shuang lor!but then a bit squeezy la......the cheng yang and jun yu keep telling me to shoo away but i dun wan lol.then,my saviour,michelle,swop her place wif me.thanks michelle!haha then the cheng yang and jun yu stand.
It was HOT outside still some more cnt eat outside the court!i damn hungry at tat time liao so i eat shin ler's potato chips.i tot there will be reporters there but no case going on today so no reporters so cnt go no TV.zzz i siao oready,wan to go on TV.

bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI ! Today not going to show my new boyfriend la , currently still with Heechul :D Okay , today was seriously mad at bus with *toot* , lol s...